segunda-feira, 25 de maio de 2015

Neorama 1123: news and graphic humor selected by Marko Ajdarić

===WORDLESS===


Winners of the 12th Tabriz Cartoon Festival (gallery)

De luxe: Anne Meara (RiP) by Al Hirschfield

Brazilian composer Noel Rosa by Eder Galdino

Gargantua, according to Daumier

===ENGLISH===


Harvey Kurtzman, a biography

Dr. Seuss inspires Mike Luckovich

===PORTUGUESE===


Fabien Nury + Thierry Robin: 'La Mort de Staline' in Portuguese (review)

Marko Ajdarić: why Buenos Aires is better than Sao Paulo

Ok, BBC, nice you're publishing online comics. But why so unknown and unferground?

Orlando Pedroso: the book I've read yesterday (6,5, in my range)

===SPANISH===


The new humor album by Astiberri

Okay, okay! it's unbelievable! Neorama dos Quadrinhos bringing forth a feminist campaign

===ITALIAN===


Interview: Manuele Fior

Monster Allergy is back

===GERMAN===


A wordless album by Alessandro Sanna (review)

===FRENCH===


Liege: come on all, let's vote!

Tartamudo: the album that I'm reading today

Interview: Lax

The newest Schtroumpfs album

Le Chien Bleu (Nouvelle-Calédonie): why is [their] church changing?

3 comentários:

  1. Always so exciting and so diversify, I am glad I am disabled you bring me happiness. Continue this!

    voyance par mail gratuite

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Vou agarrar imediatamente o seu feed rss como eu não pode encontrar seu e-mail link de inscrição ou serviço de newsletter. Voc ~ e tem algum? Por favor, deixe-me saber, a fim de que eu poderia subscrever. Obrigado.
    voyance par mail

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Hello there, You’ve done a great job. I will certainly digg it and for my part suggest to my friends. I am confident they’ll be benefited from this web site.
    voyance gratuite

    ResponderExcluir